Rules & Regulations
RULES & REGULATIONS
1) ALL sellers must check in and pay as entering and before setting up.
2) Management will assign spaces on first come basis unless requested, with payment in advance.
3) Pre-paid booths will not carry over to the next weekend in case of rain or cancellation.
4) NO refunds available once a vendor sets up. This includes rain days.
5) NO subletting or giving space to others.
6) ALL merchandise is to be kept in designated rented area – on spool or directly under spool, not in front or beside.
7) ALL selling must be conducted in designated areas and by an authorized seller. NO selling in parking areas.
8) NO loud noises or sounds from vendors in area of selling. Please respect each other.
9) Sellers must conduct themselves in a responsible, orderly manner, including cleaning your area. NO items are to be left after closing.
10) All sellers MUST wear shirts, shoes and pants.
11) The following items are prohibited from being sold or displayed:
a) Drugs and drug paraphernalia
b) Animals (check with management)
c) Prepared foods, including candy or beverages
d) Alcoholic beverages
e) Pornographic literature
f) Firearms, unless approved by management
g) Fireworks or other dangerous items
h) Stolen or illegal goods including pirated and copied CDs or DVDs
i) ANY adult material of any nature including Videos,T-Shirts, Playboy, Penthouse, or similar magazines.
If In Doubt Check With Management
Sweeties Flea Market reserves the right to refuse admission to any seller and to inspect
all merchandise. We also reserve the right to disallow merchandise to be sold or displayed even if not mentioned above. If you are found breaking ANY of these rules, you will NOT receive a refund!
OUR JUDGEMENT IS FINAL!!!